ProLink Solutions is pleased to announce a Procorem release, which includes the changes described below.
Increased WorkCenter Template Limits
We have increased the limits for a single WorkCenter template import to 120 collaborators, files, tasks, and posts for each item type. This limit applies to the Create New WorkCenter screen (Select Template section) and the Import WorkCenter (to an existing WorkCenter) screen. The limit for bulk template publishing remains unchanged.
Added Expand/Collapse All to Account WorkCenters List
When you view all WorkCenters at the account level, the WorkCenters are grouped by category. You can now click Expand/Collapse All at the top of the list to show or hide the WorkCenters within the categories.
We have made the following changes:
- Fixed “Search this WorkCenter” functionality so that when you are in a WorkCenter, the search functionality is specific to the WorkCenter, not the entire account.
- Fixed the Last Upload By information on the Edit File screen to reflect the user who last uploaded the file.
- Fixed the Auto Due Date logic when importing template tasks with due dates. The due dates are now calculated correctly on the imported tasks. On save, if no value is specified for the Auto Due Date (number of days from today) field, then the system uses the month and day of the due date set from the source task to calculate the due date for the destination task. (The year is irrelevant.) If the month/day on the source task has already passed for the current year, then the system uses the next year in the calculation.
- Example 1—The current date is 6/1/2015. The source task has a due date of 9/1/2010. Importing this task to the destination WorkCenter sets the due date as 9/1/2015 on the destination task.
- Example 2—The current date is 6/1/2015. The source task has a due date of 3/1/2010. Importing this task to the destination WorkCenter sets the due date as 3/1/2016 on the destination task.